Anti-Valentine’s Day Party
to 2 AM
421 West Third Street , Fort Worth, TX
Take a photo or letter from your ex to shred for one free drink (up to a $6.50 value) at an all-day Anti-Valentine’s Day Party geared toward the lovelorn. Wear black to receive happy-hour prices on an assortment of alcohol, beers and mixed drinks. Drown your sorrows with a choice of four themed cocktails — Love Stinks, Stupid Cupid, Bitter End and Arrow Through My Heart — for $3 each.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- T&P Tavern: $4 specialty martinis
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs