Anti-Valentine’s Day Party
February 14, 2013
to 2 AM
3227 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Take a photo or letter from your ex to shred for one free drink (up to a $6.50 value) at an all-day Anti-Valentine’s Day Party geared toward the lovelorn. Wear black to receive happy-hour prices on an assortment of alcohol, beers and mixed drinks. Drown your sorrows with a choice of four themed cocktails — Love Stinks, Stupid Cupid, Bitter End and Arrow Through My Heart — for $3 each.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger