Valentine’s Day Dinner
2626 Howell Street , Dallas, TX
$45 - $65
$45 Three Course or $65 Three Course Paired with Wine and Champagne Pairing
Tomato & Jumbo Lump Crab Napoleon with granny smith apple and avocado
Salmon Tartare - diced raw salmon served with a citrus dressing
Duck salad - seared duck breast and duck leg confit on a salad of julienne vegetables with fig dressing.
Chicken Roulade - chicken breast stuffed with mousseline of chicken leg and spinach
Bouillabaisse - shellfish broth with pernod and saffron served with monkfish, redfish, salmon, lobster, clams & mussels, garlic toast points and rouille on the side
Salmon Mille Feuille - salmon stacked with layers of leeks, tomato, and mushroom duxelle.
Lamb Shank Tagine - braised lamb shank with North African spices and couscous
Palette Sorbet Van Gough
Chocolate Heart Box
Havana Rum Bread Pudding
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
- Round-Up Saloon: $1 off all bar drinks
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed