Valentine’s Day Dinner
2626 Howell Street , Dallas, TX
$45 - $65
$45 Three Course or $65 Three Course Paired with Wine and Champagne Pairing
Tomato & Jumbo Lump Crab Napoleon with granny smith apple and avocado
Salmon Tartare - diced raw salmon served with a citrus dressing
Duck salad - seared duck breast and duck leg confit on a salad of julienne vegetables with fig dressing.
Chicken Roulade - chicken breast stuffed with mousseline of chicken leg and spinach
Bouillabaisse - shellfish broth with pernod and saffron served with monkfish, redfish, salmon, lobster, clams & mussels, garlic toast points and rouille on the side
Salmon Mille Feuille - salmon stacked with layers of leeks, tomato, and mushroom duxelle.
Lamb Shank Tagine - braised lamb shank with North African spices and couscous
Palette Sorbet Van Gough
Chocolate Heart Box
Havana Rum Bread Pudding
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Round-Up Saloon: $3.25 domestic longnecks
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre