Valentine’s Day Dinner
17370 Preston Road , #490 , Dallas, TX
Begin this three-course, prix fixe dinner with a choice of items such as garlic shrimp or Afghan salad; follow up with a main course including a veggie combo, filet mignon kebab, chicken with yogurt or lamb korma chalao; and complete your meal with baklava or firnee (custard dessert).
$80 per couple; includes dinner and a bottle of wine.
Seatings at 6 and 8 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas
- Society of Women Who Love Shoes uses fashion to spread positive message about domestic abuse
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously