Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 10 PM
4525 Belt Line Road , Addison, TX
This three-course dinner includes a choice of starters; an entree such as grilled Angus rib-eye, almond-crusted trout, pan-roasted salmon or peppered filet mignon; and a dessert option, including chocolate peanut butter pie, vanilla cheesecake or raspberry crème brûlée.
Feb. 14 from 5 to 10 p.m. $69.95 per person. Call 972-503-3474.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $3.95 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- The Mucky Duck: $3 drafts
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously