Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 10 PM
5330 Belt Line Road , Dallas, TX
Begin this three-course meal with an appetizer such as shrimp and lobster bisque, beef tenderloin pot stickers or seared ahi tuna. Entree options include filet mignon, rib-eye steak, pecan-wood-smoked prime rib of beef and macadamia-crusted sole with sautéed shrimp, followed by a choice of desserts.
Feb. 14 from 5 to 10 p.m. $69.95 per person. Call 972-934-2467.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- Flying Saucer: 22-ounce Biggie Beers for pint prices
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off wells, $2 drafts
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine