Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 14, 2013
to 10 PM
5330 Belt Line Road , Dallas, TX
Begin this three-course meal with an appetizer such as shrimp and lobster bisque, beef tenderloin pot stickers or seared ahi tuna. Entree options include filet mignon, rib-eye steak, pecan-wood-smoked prime rib of beef and macadamia-crusted sole with sautéed shrimp, followed by a choice of desserts.
Feb. 14 from 5 to 10 p.m. $69.95 per person. Call 972-934-2467.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Houlihan's: Half-price wine by the bottle
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2.50 Red Stripes
- Stadium Cafe: $2 domestic longnecks
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius