Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 10 PM
3102 Oak Lawn Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Highlights from an Asian-inspired four-course menu include a choice of appetizers; seafood bisque or Eurasian salad; and roast Chilean sea bass, shaken beef, Bangkok chicken or Singapore noodles; plus Grand Marnier-marinated strawberries, chocolate ganache cake or a red velvet cupcake for dessert.
$60 per person; includes a complimentary sparkling-wine toast.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: