The Science of Love
February 14, 2013
to 5 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Valentine’s Day at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science features heart-healthy activities along with a chance to make Valentine’s cards as part of the daily hands-on projects at the Art Lab inside the Moody Family Children’s Museum.
Feb. 14 during museum hours of 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; tickets are for timed entry at 30-minute intervals (advance purchases are highly recommended). Included with general admission of $15, $12 for students 12-17 and seniors 65 and older, $10 for kids 2-11, free for ages 1 and younger.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Lizard Lounge: $2 drinks and domestic bottles
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger