The Science of Love
to 5 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Valentine’s Day at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science features heart-healthy activities along with a chance to make Valentine’s cards as part of the daily hands-on projects at the Art Lab inside the Moody Family Children’s Museum.
Feb. 14 during museum hours of 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; tickets are for timed entry at 30-minute intervals (advance purchases are highly recommended). Included with general admission of $15, $12 for students 12-17 and seniors 65 and older, $10 for kids 2-11, free for ages 1 and younger.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas