The Science of Love
to 5 PM
2201 North Field Street , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Valentine’s Day at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science features heart-healthy activities along with a chance to make Valentine’s cards as part of the daily hands-on projects at the Art Lab inside the Moody Family Children’s Museum.
Feb. 14 during museum hours of 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; tickets are for timed entry at 30-minute intervals (advance purchases are highly recommended). Included with general admission of $15, $12 for students 12-17 and seniors 65 and older, $10 for kids 2-11, free for ages 1 and younger.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Comedy review: The hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot