Dinner With the Penguins (SOLD OUT)
February 14, 2013
Invitation for two (must be 21 or older) to Dinner With The Penguins in Fort Worth Zoo’s Portraits of the Wild Art Gallery includes a Love Birds package, passed hors d’oeurves and seated dinner, open bar, meet-and-greet with the Zoo’s penguins, photo with a Zoo penguin, interactive game. Please consider dressy casual or after five attire for the dinner.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Pulido's Restaurant: $0.99 margaritas
- Finn MacCool's: $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), half-price select cocktails, free hummus at the bar
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun