The Rob Holbert Group
Jazz in the Atrium
to 9 PM
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Led by tenor saxophonist Rob Holbert, this group is well known for their delivery of Smooth Jazz, standards, and classics. Holbert has shared the stage with performers such as Bobby Bland, Pieces of a Dream, Betty Wright, Althea Rene, and Joe McBride.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Rob Holbert and MIRAGE (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Dream Cafe: Half off all bottles
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre