The Rob Holbert Group
Jazz in the Atrium
to 9 PM
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Led by tenor saxophonist Rob Holbert, this group is well known for their delivery of Smooth Jazz, standards, and classics. Holbert has shared the stage with performers such as Bobby Bland, Pieces of a Dream, Betty Wright, Althea Rene, and Joe McBride.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Rob Holbert and MIRAGE (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: