Roundabout Theatre Company’s production of Anything Goes, winner of three 2011 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival and Choreography includes some of musical theater’s most memorable standards, including “I Get a Kick out of You,” “You’re the Top”, and of course, “Anything Goes.”
Photo by Joan Marcus
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Sfuzzi: $4 you-call-its, half-price pizza
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Club Dada: $1 wells
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy