Music at the Meadows: Concert on the 18th-Century Oldovini Organ
5900 Bishop Boulevard , University Park, TX
Kristofer Kiesel, an organ major in SMU’s Master of Music degree program, will present a concert on the Meadows Museum’s Oldovini organ. Built in 1762 by Pascoal Caetano Oldovini for the Cathedral of Evora in Portugal, this single-manual organ is the only instrument by Oldovini to be found outside the Iberian Peninsula. Enjoy a Valentine’s concert of centuries-old music on an 18th-century organ surrounded by masterworks in the museum’s permanent collection.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking