Tickles for Toddlers
February 14, 2013
8687 North Central Expressway , Suite 1514 , Dallas, TX
There’ll be a reading of The Love-Me Bird by Joyce Dunbar during the Tickles for Toddlers story time.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Park Tavern: $3 margaritas, $5 Coronita buckets, $2 tacos
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Red Hot & Blue: $3 drafts, $3.50 premium drinks
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition
- Restaurant review: Cold? Try Miss Chi Vietnamese's pho beef
- UPDATED: Public service announcement: Sprinkles Cupcake ATM is back open