Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 10 PM
300 Reunion Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Enjoy a romantic six-course tasting menu while taking in panoramic views of the Dallas skyline at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck. On Valentine’s Day, Executive Chef Patton Robertson will offer a six-course tasting menu featuring the restaurant’s signature Asian-inspired cuisine.
Some of the menu highlights will include Big Eye and Albacore Tataki Nigiri with Passion Fruit Ponzu and Wasabi Shoots; Lobster “Wonton” Soup with Buna-shimeji, Scallion and Chile; Crispy Gulf Oysters with Gochujang, Citrus and Chive; Local Wagyu Filet with Burgundy Truffle, Field Mushrooms, Brussels Sprouts, and Wasabi-Armagnac; and Kiss Me Berry Sweetly Raspberry Soufflé Tart.
The menu will be offered for one night only and is priced at $125 per guest, with optional wine pairings for $60 additional (tax and gratuity not included). Reservations are required and can be booked by calling 214.741.5560.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists