Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 10 PM
300 Reunion Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Enjoy a romantic six-course tasting menu while taking in panoramic views of the Dallas skyline at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck. On Valentine’s Day, Executive Chef Patton Robertson will offer a six-course tasting menu featuring the restaurant’s signature Asian-inspired cuisine.
Some of the menu highlights will include Big Eye and Albacore Tataki Nigiri with Passion Fruit Ponzu and Wasabi Shoots; Lobster “Wonton” Soup with Buna-shimeji, Scallion and Chile; Crispy Gulf Oysters with Gochujang, Citrus and Chive; Local Wagyu Filet with Burgundy Truffle, Field Mushrooms, Brussels Sprouts, and Wasabi-Armagnac; and Kiss Me Berry Sweetly Raspberry Soufflé Tart.
The menu will be offered for one night only and is priced at $125 per guest, with optional wine pairings for $60 additional (tax and gratuity not included). Reservations are required and can be booked by calling 214.741.5560.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day