Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 14, 2013
to 10 PM
300 Reunion Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Enjoy a romantic six-course tasting menu while taking in panoramic views of the Dallas skyline at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck. On Valentine’s Day, Executive Chef Patton Robertson will offer a six-course tasting menu featuring the restaurant’s signature Asian-inspired cuisine.
Some of the menu highlights will include Big Eye and Albacore Tataki Nigiri with Passion Fruit Ponzu and Wasabi Shoots; Lobster “Wonton” Soup with Buna-shimeji, Scallion and Chile; Crispy Gulf Oysters with Gochujang, Citrus and Chive; Local Wagyu Filet with Burgundy Truffle, Field Mushrooms, Brussels Sprouts, and Wasabi-Armagnac; and Kiss Me Berry Sweetly Raspberry Soufflé Tart.
The menu will be offered for one night only and is priced at $125 per guest, with optional wine pairings for $60 additional (tax and gratuity not included). Reservations are required and can be booked by calling 214.741.5560.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas