Spirit of the Centennial Award Luncheon
Fair Park has a well deserved reputation for fun. However, fun is hard work and that is why the Friends of Fair Park are pleased to announce that they will be presenting the 2013 Spirit of the Centennial Award to Mary K. Suhm, City Manager, City of Dallas, for her long term service and commitment to Fair Park.
The Spirit of the Centennial Award Luncheon will be February 14 at noon in the Crystal Terrace of the Music Hall where the Dallas Summer Musicals have been providing the best of Broadway for seventy-two years.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed