Valentine’s Day at the Park
to 9 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Start your evening at Klyde Warren Park with some dancing, sweet treats and champagne. Klyde Warren Park will host a signature Valentine's Day event with music from Max Vontaine. Stroll through Jane's Lane, grab a cupcake or cake ball from local bakeries and sip on champagne while you dance the night away underneath the stars. Stop by before your dinner or spend your entire evening with us.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy