Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Romeo and Juliet
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$21 - $131
This Valentine's weekend, experience the romance of the world's greatest love story with your sweetheart at the Meyerson Symphony Center! A night of romance - from Romeo and Juliet to Debussy, this is a concert you won't want to miss! Plus, hear celebrated guitarist, Manuel Barrueco, perform one of the most beloved guitar concertos of all time.
Julian Kuerti, conductor Manuel Barrueco, guitar DEBUSSY Iberia RODRIGO Concierto de Aranjuez PROKOFIEV Suite from Romeo and Juliet
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: