February 15, 2013
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
By Eugene Ionesco. Last professionally performed in Dallas in 1962.
A rarely performed absurdist play of the first order by a master innovator of the genre. In a house on an island a very old couple pass their time with private games and half-remembered stories. With brilliant eccentricity, Ionesco's 'tragic farce' combines a comic portrait of human folly with a magical experiment in theatrical possibilities. Shakespeare Dallas Artistic Director Raphael Parry and KDT Company Member Rhonda Boutte will make their first-ever appearance onstage together.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger