3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
By Eugene Ionesco. Last professionally performed in Dallas in 1962.
A rarely performed absurdist play of the first order by a master innovator of the genre. In a house on an island a very old couple pass their time with private games and half-remembered stories. With brilliant eccentricity, Ionesco's 'tragic farce' combines a comic portrait of human folly with a magical experiment in theatrical possibilities. Shakespeare Dallas Artistic Director Raphael Parry and KDT Company Member Rhonda Boutte will make their first-ever appearance onstage together.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $5 cocktails for women
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy