Scary Cherry / Solice / Kopper Thief / BrightHouse
February 15, 2013
210 N. Crowdus St. , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Scary Cherry and the Bang Bangs (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Lizard Lounge: $2 drinks and domestic bottles
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger