In Hamon Hall
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Cleveland-born David Wilcox released an independent album in 1987 and won the prestigious Kerrville Folk Festival New Folk award in 1988.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- The Fairmont Dallas: Half-price signature cocktails & complimentary hors d'oeuvres
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre