In Hamon Hall
February 15, 2013
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Cleveland-born David Wilcox released an independent album in 1987 and won the prestigious Kerrville Folk Festival New Folk award in 1988.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Dream Cafe: Half off all bottles
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Dream Cafe: Half off French bottles
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling