The Secret Life of Girls
February 15, 2013
to 9:30 PM
6001 Ethridge Drive , The Colony, TX
$8 - $10
The Colony Playhouse tackles the impact of teen bullying in The Secret Life of Girls, by Linda Daugherty. Due to the sensitive content, parental discretion is advised for children under 12. Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 seniors and students. Group discounts are available. To make a reservation or find out more information, call 972-668-0948, contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thecolonyplayhouse.org.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Taxidermania is a giddy, flawless production
- Theater review: Feed yourself with zany showing of Little Shop of Horrors at Lakeside Community Theatre
- Pedestrian died after trying to cross Highway 121
- The Colony's first restaurant, Larry's, to change ownership after 34 years
- Theater review: Mrs. Bob Cratchit's Wild Christmas Binge goes hilariously haywire at Lakeside Community Theatre