2013 Thin Line Film Fest - Backyard Blockbusters
115 North Elm Street , Denton, TX
$6 - $10
Batman versus the Predator? It happened. Raiders of the Lost Ark remade by kids? It happened. For years, people have been making home movies, many times using pop culture properties that they may not own, but love. In recent years, these types of projects have come to be known as “fanfilms.” Backyard Blockbusters looks at the history and influence of the fanfilm genre, as well as the copyright and fair use problems these films create, featuring highlights from and interviews with the creators of many popular films.
Duration: 119 mins
Directed & Produced by: John Hudgens
Information from the festival website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hailey's: $3.25 Jager blasters, $3.50 New Belgium beers, $1.75 texas tangos, $4 double Long Islands
- Andy's Basement Bar & Grill: $0.75 wells, $1 beers
- Hannah's Off the Square: $3.50 Bloody Marys, mimosas and margaritas
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $3 Chuggers, Blastitos & Long Island Iced Teas
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: $3 drafts / $3 house wine by the glass / $3 frozen margaritas