Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 11 PM
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
$50 - $100
Executive Chef Patrick Russell’s Dive-In Together menu features five courses where couples may choose between East coast oysters or carrots and coconut soup with ginger crème for their first course followed by family style dishes including frisée salad with shaved truffles, ricotta mezzaluna and kumquat, pan roasted sirloin with house made bordelaise and seared diver scallops. For dessert, diners will also receive a chocolate torte and MAX’s sherry milkshake for sharing. Wine pairings are available for an additional $50 per couple. Reservations are required. Please call 214-559-3483.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre