Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 15, 2013
to 11 PM
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
$50 - $100
Executive Chef Patrick Russell’s Dive-In Together menu features five courses where couples may choose between East coast oysters or carrots and coconut soup with ginger crème for their first course followed by family style dishes including frisée salad with shaved truffles, ricotta mezzaluna and kumquat, pan roasted sirloin with house made bordelaise and seared diver scallops. For dessert, diners will also receive a chocolate torte and MAX’s sherry milkshake for sharing. Wine pairings are available for an additional $50 per couple. Reservations are required. Please call 214-559-3483.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $3 Bloody Marys / $2 mimosas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger