Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 15, 2013
2808 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
$65 - $85
Enjoy a romantic three-course meal with optional wine pairings, designed by chef de cuisine Danyele McPherson.
Feb. 14 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. $65 per person; $20 for wine pairings.
Additional a la carte Valentine’s specials will be offered on Feb. 15-16.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- The Grape: $2 select beers / $3 premium wells / 1/2 price wines by the glass
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 wells and domestics
- Lakewood Landing: $0.50 - $1 off all drinks
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling