Valentine’s Day Crafts
February 15, 2013
13464 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Girls can make handmade cards using decorative paper and stickers and matching envelopes.
Feb. 8 at 3 p.m., Feb. 10 at noon and Feb. 15 at 1 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 pints
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / half-price select sushi rolls
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells
- Chaparrito's Tex-Mex: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.25 imported beers, $4.98 margaritas, $5 whiskey, $5 gin, $5 vodka, $5 tequila
- Maximo Cocina Mexicana: $6 signature drinks / $5 house wines / $2.50 domestics / $3.25 imports / $4 20oz drafts / $4.25 wells / $4.25 calls
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius