Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 15, 2013
to 10 PM
2516 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
$95 - $125
February 9th – Early celebration with a special intimate wine dinner.
Five courses, Four Wines
$95 per person
February 13th, 14 & 15th - A decadent multi-course special Valentine’s menu will be served in the candlelit dining room at $125 per person on February 13th and February 14th and $95 per person on February 15th. Wine pairings will also be offered.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger