Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 10 PM
2516 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
$95 - $125
February 9th – Early celebration with a special intimate wine dinner.
Five courses, Four Wines
$95 per person
February 13th, 14 & 15th - A decadent multi-course special Valentine’s menu will be served in the candlelit dining room at $125 per person on February 13th and February 14th and $95 per person on February 15th. Wine pairings will also be offered.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reigns as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner