Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 10 PM
2516 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
$95 - $125
February 9th – Early celebration with a special intimate wine dinner.
Five courses, Four Wines
$95 per person
February 13th, 14 & 15th - A decadent multi-course special Valentine’s menu will be served in the candlelit dining room at $125 per person on February 13th and February 14th and $95 per person on February 15th. Wine pairings will also be offered.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: half-price bottles of wine priced $50 or less
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy