Dinner With the Penguins (SOLD OUT)
Invitation for two (must be 21 or older) to Dinner With The Penguins in Fort Worth Zoo’s Portraits of the Wild Art Gallery includes a Love Birds package, passed hors d’oeurves and seated dinner, open bar, meet-and-greet with the Zoo’s penguins, photo with a Zoo penguin, interactive game. Please consider dressy casual or after five attire for the dinner.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Finn MacCool's: $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), free hummus at the bar
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Pulido's Restaurant: $0.99 margaritas
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas