Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 11 PM
215 East 4th Street , Fort Worth, TX
Organic Baby Arugula & Kale shaved d’anjou pear, red onion, toasted walnuts, gorgonzola & white balsamic vinaigrette
Olive Oil Poached Tiger Shrimp shredded romaine, citrus aioli, marzano tomates
Risotto Milanese sweet Nantucket bay scallops, crisp pancetta & saffron
Crispy Pork Belly parmesan polenta, garlic-red wine reduction & red watercress
Roasted Tomato Bisque “cappuccino style”, parmesan frico, fried basil
Lump Crab Ravioli sweet pea pesto, pecorino romano
Jumbo Asparagus wrapped in pancetta, melted cambozola cheese & balsamic
Pan Roasted Filet of Beef cauliflower mash, glazed organic baby carrots, barolo garlic demi
Chilean Sea Bass crispy skin with gulf coast oyster risotto & malt vinegar buerre blanc
Slow Braised Boneless Short Rib baby vegetables, white truffle polenta & braising jus
Squid Ink Linguine cold water lobster tail, PEI mussels, tiger shrimp, calamari & blue crab with spicy marinara
East Coast Scallops apple wood spinach risotto, petite marzano ragu
Spinach Orecchiette sun dried tomatoes, sweet red onions, garlic confit, grilled chicken breast, creamy alfredo
Dutch Chocolate Mousse Cake vanilla bean gelato, fresh strawberry coulis
Tiramisu for Two moist cake, italian roast coffee mascarpone, leghorn sauce
Cinnamon & Sugar Fried Apple Pies
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- T&P Tavern: $3.75 well drinks, $4 Roll the Dice Shots
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"