Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Romeo and Juliet
February 16, 2013
This Valentine's weekend, experience the romance of the world's greatest love story with your sweetheart at the Meyerson Symphony Center! A night of romance - from Romeo and Juliet to Debussy, this is a concert you won't want to miss! Plus, hear celebrated guitarist, Manuel Barrueco, perform one of the most beloved guitar concertos of all time.
Julian Kuerti, conductor Manuel Barrueco, guitar DEBUSSY Iberia RODRIGO Concierto de Aranjuez PROKOFIEV Suite from Romeo and Juliet
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- The Ginger Man: $3 pints
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger