Anton Shaw & the Reason
February 16, 2013
3014 Throckmorton Street , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Anton Shaw (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup