Reception - From Yellow Clay to Black Gumbo: Earth Movers in the Lone Star State
in the Pollock Gallery
February 16, 2013
to 7 PM
3140 Dyer Street , University Park, TX
Eighteen Texas university instructors of ceramics gather to exhibit their recent works. The exhibition opens at the Pollock Gallery, then travels to the National Council on Education in the Ceramic Arts (NCECA) conference in Houston in March. The exhibition displays a crosscut of current faculty research in the state with examples from ceramics’ three conventions: architecture, the figure and the table. The exhibit is organized by Brian Molanphy, assistant professor of ceramics at SMU.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling