Reception - From Yellow Clay to Black Gumbo: Earth Movers in the Lone Star State
in the Pollock Gallery
to 7 PM
3140 Dyer Street , University Park, TX
Eighteen Texas university instructors of ceramics gather to exhibit their recent works. The exhibition opens at the Pollock Gallery, then travels to the National Council on Education in the Ceramic Arts (NCECA) conference in Houston in March. The exhibition displays a crosscut of current faculty research in the state with examples from ceramics’ three conventions: architecture, the figure and the table. The exhibit is organized by Brian Molanphy, assistant professor of ceramics at SMU.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Urban Taco: Thirsty Thursdays: Half off cocktails, beer, wine and appetizers
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Penne Pomodoro Italian Bistro: $1 Mimosas, Bellini's, and Bloody Mary's
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course