Reception - From Yellow Clay to Black Gumbo: Earth Movers in the Lone Star State
in the Pollock Gallery
to 7 PM
3140 Dyer Street , University Park, TX
Eighteen Texas university instructors of ceramics gather to exhibit their recent works. The exhibition opens at the Pollock Gallery, then travels to the National Council on Education in the Ceramic Arts (NCECA) conference in Houston in March. The exhibition displays a crosscut of current faculty research in the state with examples from ceramics’ three conventions: architecture, the figure and the table. The exhibit is organized by Brian Molanphy, assistant professor of ceramics at SMU.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed
- Theater review: STT adeptly handles dense and dark Gruesome Playground Injuries
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Restaurant review: DaLat's pho-losophy centers on harmonic eats and stellar drinks
- UPDATED: Open-air burger joint and dog park opens in Uptown Dallas June 19