Living for Zachary HeartBeats Gala
This black tie event is the annual fundraiser benefiting Living for Zachary. The event will have a live and silent auction and raffle in which attending and non-attending guests can participate. Guests can also enjoy cocktails, fine dining, and dancing to the tunes of Downtown Fever. For more information and to purchase event and/or raffle tickets, visit www.living4zachary.org. All proceeds from this annual fundraiser and raffle will benefit Living for Zachary.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday