2013 Thin Line Film Fest - Bat City USA
February 16, 2013
115 North Elm Street , Denton, TX
$6 - $10
Filmmakers Laura Brooks & Rod Cole in attendance!
Bat City USA is the story of how a giant colony of bats “invaded” an Austin bridge in the 1980s, prompting fear and loathing among residents. When the city threatened to exterminate the bats, a zealous biologist named Merlin Tuttle arrived and fought to save them.
Duration: 54 mins
Director: Laura Brooks
Producers: Laura Brooks & Rod Cole
Associate Producer: Kathy Swift Albert
Information from the festival website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $1 domestic drafts
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Hooligans: $1.25 select domestic drafts / $2 premium drafts
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
See more events classified as:
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer