2013 Thin Line Film Fest - Bat City USA
115 North Elm Street , Denton, TX
$6 - $10
Filmmakers Laura Brooks & Rod Cole in attendance!
Bat City USA is the story of how a giant colony of bats “invaded” an Austin bridge in the 1980s, prompting fear and loathing among residents. When the city threatened to exterminate the bats, a zealous biologist named Merlin Tuttle arrived and fought to save them.
Duration: 54 mins
Director: Laura Brooks
Producers: Laura Brooks & Rod Cole
Associate Producer: Kathy Swift Albert
Information from the festival website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog