Valentine’s Day Dinner
2808 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
$65 - $85
Enjoy a romantic three-course meal with optional wine pairings, designed by chef de cuisine Danyele McPherson.
Feb. 14 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. $65 per person; $20 for wine pairings.
Additional a la carte Valentine’s specials will be offered on Feb. 15-16.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- Sugar Shack: $1 domestic drafts / $2 domestic pints / $3.50 calls
- The Gin Mill: $1 off all wines by the glass, beers and cocktails including seasonal specialties; 20% off wines by the bottle
- Sugar Shack: $1 wells / $1.50 domestics
- Sundown at Granada: $3 beers, $3 wells
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville