Love Songs Art Exhibit
February 16, 2013
to 9 PM
1112 South Akard Street , Dallas, TX
You don't have to share your heart-shaped box of chocolates, but you might enjoy sharing the visual treat of Art Hotel's 'Love Songs' exhibit! Follow up Valentine's Day by bringing your sweetie to an opening reception featuring original art created by local artists, inspired by love songs. Free and open to the public.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Press Box Grill: $3 draft beer pints
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon for only $1.50
- City Tavern: $3 Domestic Bottles
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July