2013 Art in the Heart of the City Gala
Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts PTSA presents the 2013 Art in the Heart of the City Gala.
Art in the Heart of the City Gala, an annual fundraising event with music, dinner, dancing, live and silent auctions, and a raffle, raises money to support Dallas’ Booker T. students’ dual pursuits of excellence in academics and in the arts.
The live auction will be conducted by professional auctioneer Louis Murad. Live and silent auctions will feature a wide variety of merchandise, gift certificates and arts and entertainment packages focused on the performing arts, most of which were donated by local businesses.
Art in the Heart of the City will take place at 7 p.m. Feb.16 (Saturday) at Eddie Deen’s Ranch in downtown Dallas, 944 South Lamar Street, Dallas, TX. Tickets are $60 teacher and faculty, $65 single ticket, $130 couple tickets ($150 at the door), and $520 table (eight attendees)--donations of any amount are welcome.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner