Local Flavor Showcase
February 16, 2013
to 3:30 PM
423 Singleton Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Four Corners Brewing Co. invites you to join us for a Local Flavor Showcase on February 16th featuring Lockhart BBQ. The brewery will be open from 12:30p – 3:30p. Taste our beers, support local food and listen to local music.
One ticket buys a souvenir glass for you to keep and use. A brewery tour starts at 1:30pm. Feel free to bring your lawn chairs with you and hang out for a while. Kids are welcome as long as parents keep them at arm’s length. Last call will be at 3:15pm and we will stop pouring at 3:30pm.
Upon arrival, you will receive complimentary beer sampling tickets. From 12:30-2:00, three sampling tickets will be provided. From 2-2:30PM, two will be available. From 2:30-2:45PM, one ticket will be given. After 2:45PM, sampling tickets will not be handed out. So, be sure to get here in plenty of time to make the most of your visit.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas