Animal Blind Date Adventure
to 2 PM
1 Nature Place , McKinney, TX
Meet one of your favorite Heard Museum Animal Ambassadors at our Valentine's Blind Date Adventure. Learn all about your special date as Carissa Braun, Animal Curation Assistant, gives you the scoop on them.
For just $18 per person, you will meet your chosen blind date, learn many of the cool/amazing/awesome facts about your date, plus receive a personalized Valentine. Included in the price is regular museum admission (non-transferrable), for one person. Proceeds from this special fundraising event will be directed to the Heard’s animal care and enrichment program to promote the well-being of Heard animals. Children must be 6 years old to participate and must be accompanied by an adult (minimum one adult per two children). Parking is free. Space is limited and reservations are required.
10AM-10:30AM: Boa constrictor, "Leo"
11AM-11:30AM: Spur-thigh tortoise, "Herman"
12PM-12:30PM: Hototo rabbit, "Hototo"
1PM-1:30PM: Blue-Tongue skink, "Arnold"
2PM-2:30PM: Mystery Date (This creature could be anything from vertebrate to invertebrate.)
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month
- McKinney's Old Cotton Mill welcomes new businesses into rich history
- McKinney sculptor installs new white buffalo piece downtown
- "Man-tique" shop opens near downtown McKinney