Opening Reception: For the Love of Artists 2013
to 10 PM
2650-B Main Street , Dallas, TX
For the Love of Artists is a payback of sorts open to those who donated artwork to the previous exhibit For the Love of Kettle, our annual gallery fundraiser. 100% of all sales go directly to the artists
There is no standard sizing or pricing. Artists simply bring in a piece their work and name their price. The idea for this show was inspired by the many institutions and causes that ask for donations but rarely, if ever, give back to participating artists. This is a chance to get original art and show some love and support to those who are kind enough to share.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy