Opening Reception: For the Love of Artists 2013
February 16, 2013
to 10 PM
2650-B Main Street , Dallas, TX
For the Love of Artists is a payback of sorts open to those who donated artwork to the previous exhibit For the Love of Kettle, our annual gallery fundraiser. 100% of all sales go directly to the artists
There is no standard sizing or pricing. Artists simply bring in a piece their work and name their price. The idea for this show was inspired by the many institutions and causes that ask for donations but rarely, if ever, give back to participating artists. This is a chance to get original art and show some love and support to those who are kind enough to share.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July