Opening Reception: For the Love of Artists 2013
to 10 PM
2714 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
For the Love of Artists is a payback of sorts open to those who donated artwork to the previous exhibit For the Love of Kettle, our annual gallery fundraiser. 100% of all sales go directly to the artists
There is no standard sizing or pricing. Artists simply bring in a piece their work and name their price. The idea for this show was inspired by the many institutions and causes that ask for donations but rarely, if ever, give back to participating artists. This is a chance to get original art and show some love and support to those who are kind enough to share.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas