My Bloody Valentine
to 10 PM
603 Munger Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Fatal End in the West End, The Necroplex, and Parker House present a Valentine's Day haunted house.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Press Box Grill: $4 Crown & Down special
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day