The Oscar Nominated Short Films 2013
February 16, 2013
3200 Darnell St. , Fort Worth, TX
6 pm Animated
8 pm Live Action
5 pm Animated
2 pm Animated
4 pm Live Action
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- The Ginger Man: Thirsty Thirty: Most pints just $3 for 30 minutes
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Barcadia: $4 mimosas, $4 Bloody Marys, $5 fresh fruit mojitos
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
See more events classified as:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun