From the underground dance clubs of 1950s Memphis, Tennessee, comes a hot new Broadway musical that bursts off the stage with explosive dancing, irresistible songs and a thrilling tale of fame and forbidden love. Inspired by actual events, MEMPHIS is about a white radio DJ who wants to change the world and a black club singer who is ready for her big break. Come along on their incredible journey to the ends of the airwaves -- filled with laughter, soaring emotion and roof-raising rock 'n' roll.
Winner of four 2010 Tony Awards® including Best Musical, MEMPHIS features a Tony®-winning original score with music by Bon Jovi founding member David Bryan. Get ready to experience Broadway’s most exciting new destination in what the Associated Press calls, “the very essence of what a Broadway musical should be.”
Tickets start at $38.50.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
See more events classified as:
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs