Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Romeo and Juliet
February 17, 2013
This Valentine's weekend, experience the romance of the world's greatest love story with your sweetheart at the Meyerson Symphony Center! A night of romance - from Romeo and Juliet to Debussy, this is a concert you won't want to miss! Plus, hear celebrated guitarist, Manuel Barrueco, perform one of the most beloved guitar concertos of all time.
Julian Kuerti, conductor Manuel Barrueco, guitar DEBUSSY Iberia RODRIGO Concierto de Aranjuez PROKOFIEV Suite from Romeo and Juliet
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 domestic light beers
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July