Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Romeo and Juliet
This Valentine's weekend, experience the romance of the world's greatest love story with your sweetheart at the Meyerson Symphony Center! A night of romance - from Romeo and Juliet to Debussy, this is a concert you won't want to miss! Plus, hear celebrated guitarist, Manuel Barrueco, perform one of the most beloved guitar concertos of all time.
Julian Kuerti, conductor Manuel Barrueco, guitar DEBUSSY Iberia RODRIGO Concierto de Aranjuez PROKOFIEV Suite from Romeo and Juliet
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre