Catch Me If You Can
909 1st Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $80
The hit Broadway musical, based on the movie of the same name, zooms into the Fair Park Music Hall to kick off the Dallas Summer Musicals 2013 season. It’s based on the true story of a con man who passed himself off as a doctor, a lawyer and a jet pilot — all before he turned 21 — before being caught out and chased by an FBI agent in an enthralling cat-and-mouse tale.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million