Catch Me If You Can
909 1st Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $80
The hit Broadway musical, based on the movie of the same name, zooms into the Fair Park Music Hall to kick off the Dallas Summer Musicals 2013 season. It’s based on the true story of a con man who passed himself off as a doctor, a lawyer and a jet pilot — all before he turned 21 — before being caught out and chased by an FBI agent in an enthralling cat-and-mouse tale.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of