Catch Me If You Can
February 17, 2013
909 1st Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $80
The hit Broadway musical, based on the movie of the same name, zooms into the Fair Park Music Hall to kick off the Dallas Summer Musicals 2013 season. It’s based on the true story of a con man who passed himself off as a doctor, a lawyer and a jet pilot — all before he turned 21 — before being caught out and chased by an FBI agent in an enthralling cat-and-mouse tale.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Las Ranitas: 2 margaritas for $4.99
- Double Wide: $3 you-call-its
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 wells, $4.59 flavor margaritas, half-price appetizers
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 frozen margaritas, $3.50 well drinks, $3.50 beer, $3.50 house wine
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling