Valentine’s Day Dinner
2121 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
This Valentine’s-inspired four-course menu features Georges Bank lemon sole, Texas Wagyu strip loin and a dessert duo of chocolate cherry ice cream “heart” sandwiches and heart-shaped cookies. The prix fixe dinner will be offered for four consecutive days alongside the restaurant’s a la carte menu.
Feb. 14-17 starting at 6 p.m. $95 per person.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- TePheJez: changes weekly
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?