For The Sake Of The Song: The Story Of Anderson Fair
103 Industrial Street , Denton, TX
Proceeds from the screening of this award winning documentary will benefit Our Daily Bread.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: $2 Miller Light drafts / $2 wells
- Hooligans: $1.25 select domestic drafts / $2 premium drafts
- Hailey's: $1.50 wells and domestics
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog