For The Sake Of The Song: The Story Of Anderson Fair
February 17, 2013
103 Industrial St. , Denton, TX
Proceeds from the screening of this award winning documentary will benefit Our Daily Bread.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: $3 drafts / $3 house wine by the glass / $3 frozen margaritas
- Hailey's: $1.50 wells and domestics
- Hannah's Off the Square: $3.50 Bloody Marys, mimosas and margaritas
- Hooligans: $1.50 wells
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer