Opening Day Tour - Chagall: Beyond Color
Be one of the first people to see the new special exhibition Chagall: Beyond Color when you join Olivier Meslay, Associate Director of Curatorial Affairs and The Barbara Thomas Lemmon Curator of European Art, for an opening day tour of the exhibition.
A special exhibition ticket is required for this tour: $12 to $16
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
See more events classified as:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre