Opening Day Tour - Chagall: Beyond Color
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
$12 - $16
Be one of the first people to see the new special exhibition Chagall: Beyond Color when you join Olivier Meslay, Associate Director of Curatorial Affairs and The Barbara Thomas Lemmon Curator of European Art, for an opening day tour of the exhibition.
A special exhibition ticket is required for this tour: $12 to $16
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday