Opening Day Tour - Chagall: Beyond Color
February 17, 2013
Be one of the first people to see the new special exhibition Chagall: Beyond Color when you join Olivier Meslay, Associate Director of Curatorial Affairs and The Barbara Thomas Lemmon Curator of European Art, for an opening day tour of the exhibition.
A special exhibition ticket is required for this tour: $12 to $16
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger