Roundabout Theatre Company’s production of Anything Goes, winner of three 2011 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival and Choreography includes some of musical theater’s most memorable standards, including “I Get a Kick out of You,” “You’re the Top”, and of course, “Anything Goes.”
Photo by Joan Marcus
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $5 cocktails for women
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- Adair's Saloon: $7 pitchers
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre