Drawing from the Masters
to 3 PM
5900 Bishop Boulevard , University Park, TX
$4 - $10
Guest artist Ian O’Brien leads afternoons of informal drawing instruction based on works in the Meadows Museum’s permanent collection. Each session will provide an opportunity to explore a variety of techniques and improve drawing skills.
Designed for adults and students ages 15 and older, and open to all levels of experience. Drawing materials will be available, but participants are encouraged to bring their own sketchpads and pencils. No registration is required. Attendance is limited to 20 and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Free with regular museum admission, which is $10 for adults; $8 for seniors; $4 for non-SMU students; and FREE for children under 12, museum members and SMU students, faculty and staff.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course